Saturday, December 4, 2010

KidsBC: A new blog about raising children and adolescents in the lower mainland

Hi! I'm Jim roche, a Registered Psychologist and Registered Marriage and Family Therapist here in British Columbia. I currently have three other blogs about mental heal, one about autism, another about ADHD and a third one about family therapy. But many people talk to me about more general issues of raising kids. I've been a parent, teacher of special education, director of behaviour services for school districts and a psychologist/therapist for over twenty years. Occasionally I find materials or write things myself that just don't fit these other categories and at the urging of several folk thought I needed to find a place to deposit these things.

This blog will be about raising kids and it will talk about everything from basic childrearing to vaccines, parent books, diets, you name it. Counter to all rules of blogging I'll also be cross posting a number of blogs here from my other blog sites. I know google hates this, but it s the internet and rumour has it there are very few rules.

I hope you enjoy what I write, sign up and follow. Check out my other blogs if you like. and make comments, I will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment